The only annual college financial aid guide with line-by-line instructions for completing the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE aid forms!
As seen in USA Today, the Wall Street Journal, Money, and the Los Angeles Times, Paying for College Without Going Broke will help you:
• Navigate the recent changes to the FAFSA
• Use line-by-line strategies for filling out the FAFSA and CSS PROFILE to maximum effect
• Increase your chances of receiving aid
• Compare aid offers and learn how to appeal if needed
• Calculate the actual costs of college
• Plan strategically as an independent student or a divorced or single parent
• Avoid costly mistakes when applying
Paying for College Without Going Broke includes a foreword by Bill Clinton as well as in-depth line-by-line strategies for filling out 2017-2018 aid forms, including the required federal FAFSA form.
Praise for PAYING FOR COLLEGE WITHOUT GOING BROKE:
"Get this book, and don't just read it. Study it." Chicago Tribune
"Can save thousands in college bills." John Wasik, Forbes
"A first-rate guide through the financial aid maze." Lynn Brenner, Newsday
"...Kalman Chanys Paying For College Without Going Broke [is] a must-read now. Its loaded with tips that can save you thousands on college bills...when I got to the section on financial aid, my eyes lit up." John Wasik, Forbes.com
"One of my favorite financial-advice books." Eric Tyson, author of Investing for Dummies and Personal Finance for Dummies