A charming and wise collection of lessons from Proverbs . . . taught by teachers with paws.
Many of us believe a house isnt a home unless there is fur on the floor. Pawverbs
, a collection of 100 short stories featuring real-life animals, presents the godly wisdom of Proverbs in a whimsical wayinviting us to explore deep spiritual truths alongside tales of our lovable pets. In this book you will meet
- Guinea pig sisters with celebrity status.
- A street-smart cat who finds his way home.
- A black Lab with a rap sheet.
- A dog and dolphin who are best friends.
- A bearded dragon who enjoys a good soak.
- A lifesaving Great Dane, and many more.
Like little fuzzy, hairy, scaly, or feathery ambassadors, animals are a gift from God to point us to Himselfto the One who promises to never leave us, is always available to listen, and who loves us more than we can fathom. If you are looking for encouragement and inspiration, or even just a kibble-sized morsel of wisdom, Pawverbs
is sure to delight your pet-loving soul.