Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Do not quench the Spirit! Strive for spiritual gifts! Walk in the Spirit!
In these Pauline imperatives, the apostle regards the success of the Spirit's work as dependent on human cooperation. Does Paul's linking of divine power with human agency derive from the influences of his religious background, or is it a product of his own experience and thought? How does Paul think of the interrelation between Spirit and human agency
In Paul's Charismatic Imperatives Robby Kagarise offers answers to these questions and forwards an illuminating view both of the path along which Paul thinks the Spirit draws believers, and of the nature of the Spirit's activity that Paul expects believers to embrace.
This volume from the Journal of Pentecostal Theology Supplement series will be welcomes by scholars and students working in the field of Pauline pneumatology, as well as both scholars and lay readers interested in the implications of Pauline pneumatology for Pentecostal/Renewal theology and practice.
Number of Pages: 244
Vendor: Deo Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 9.10 X 6.10 X 0.60 (inches)|
Series: Journal of Pentecostal Theology Supplement
God's Empowering Presence: The Holy Spirit in the Letters of PaulGordon D. FeeBaker Academic / 2009 / Trade Paperback$45.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$50.00Save 9% ($4.51)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostal/Charismatic Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Holy Spirit >> Tongues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit