Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 250
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 1989
|Dimensions: 8 X 5 (inches)|
Keil & Delitzsch Commentary on the Old Testament, 10 Volumes: Updated EditionC.F. Keil, F. DelitzschHendrickson Publishers / 1996 / Hardcover$139.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 46 Reviews
$695.00Save 80% ($555.01)
Thru the Bible Commentary Set with Index, 6 VolumesJ. Vernon McGeeThomas Nelson / Other$79.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$239.98Save 67% ($159.99)Availability: In StockStock No: WW53158
Though the apostle Paul wrote letters to many of the churches he founded, none of his extant letters reveal more about him, his missionary activity, and the community of faith he sought to pastor than 1 Corinthians. In 1 Corinthians, Paul tried to influence--even control--the church in the context of a city that had lasting memories of Greek democracy but the present realities of a Roman proconsul. This volume highlights Paul as apostle, missionary, and pastor against the backdrop of the Greco-Roman culture, economics, and politics.
SissyEatonton,GaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Studing the differant Book of the BibleDecember 17, 2013SissyEatonton,GaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Really enjoying my studies, these book really helps !
FranKearney, NEAge: Over 65Gender: male3 Stars Out Of 5October 4, 2012FranKearney, NEAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3This book includes interesting information about Paul of which many are unaware.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Socio-Historical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Closeouts
- Closeouts >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies