- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
He fearlessly preached the gospel of Jesus and his kingdom throughout the Greco-Roman world even at the cost of his own freedom. Who was this long-ago missionary who, even in chains, continued to proclaim the hope found in Christ, and what can his life and writings teach us today?
Completing his trilogy on the apostle to the nations, Kenneth Schenck bridges time and culture to bring you Paul—Prisoner of Hope. Immerse yourself in the world of one of history's most polarizing figures to learn from his life and final letters. Schenck delivers more than a narrative recounting of history; each chapter concludes with the author's insightful reflections of how Paul's life and letters can shape our lives more into the image of Christ.
Paul: Prisoner of Hope covers Ephesians, Colossians, 1-2 Timothy, and Titus.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Prisoner of Hope
Find Related Products▼▲
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> New Testament Studies
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> Pauline Studies
- eBooks >> Biography >> Biblical Figures