- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Smart Guide to the Bible
Some of the most joy-filled books in the New Testament were written from a small, dark prison cell. Although hungry, cold, and scarred, Paul exalted his savior's love and grace to the Ephesians, Philippians, and Colossians. How was Paul able to rest so securely? And how can you today? The Smart Guide to the Bible: Paul and the Prison Epistles will brighten your life by illuminating how God is with you in all your circumstances. You'll be uplifted by Paul's instructions for finding joy in suffering, engaging in spiritual warfare, receiving God's love, living out your faith, and so much more. You, too, will be able to rejoice in the Lord always!
Be Smart About:
- Pauls' Circumstances
- Joy No Matter What
- Spiritual Warfare
- God's Grace
- Why Paul Wrote His letters
- Living Out Your Faith
Lawrence O. Richards has written over 200 Christian books, including commentaries on every book of the Bible and Zondervan bestselling Adventure Bible and Teen Study Bible, which he did with his wife, Sue.
Susan Gayman5 Stars Out Of 5August 13, 2009Susan Gaymanarrived in excellent condition. It is good to find books for my son's college classes that are reasonably priced
Stephen Nichols4 Stars Out Of 5August 6, 2008Stephen NicholsI have truly enjoyed this product and it has opened my eyes to some of the deeper teachings of Paul. This is a good book in aiding with preaching and bible studies.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> Genre Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Genre Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> Genre Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions