Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Biblical Path: What does Scripture say from Genesis through Revelation about God's intention to reach all nations with His blessing?
- Historical Path: How did the Kingdom of God advance from Jerusalem to where we are today?
- Strategic Path: What is God doing in our generation? How can each church and believer link with His plan?
- Cultural Path: How does cultural diversity connect with God's Kingdom?
- Partnership Path: How does the global church partner together to increase effectiveness for the Kingdom?
The third edition features an updated layout, updated articles and statistics, new case studies, and a new glossary.
|Title: PathLight: Toward Global Awareness, 3rd edition|
By: Meg Crossman
Number of Pages: 160
Vendor: Ywam Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 10.9 X 8.5 (inches)|
Weight: 1 pound
Stock No: WW587522
David BoschOrbis Books / 2011 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$25.99
Retail Price$37.00Save 30% ($11.01)
David J. Hesselgrave, Ed StetzerB&H Academic / 2010 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$24.29
Retail Price$26.99Save 10% ($2.70)
David A. LivermoreBaker Books / 2013 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$1.99
Retail Price$15.99Save 88% ($14.00)
Mark A. NollIVP Academic / 2013 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$20.63
Retail Price$22.00Save 6% ($1.37)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.