- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
The pastor's wife is not just a role to play; she has a vital relationship with Jesus Christ. This book not only tells the journey of one pastor's wife, but it also provides many practical examples of how to thrive as a woman of God. Author Judith Hylton openly shares her joys and challenges, to encourage other women. Topics like loss, change, marriage, prayer, parenting, and spiritual disciplines are all discussed in order to sustain the faith of the pastor's wife.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Pastor's Spouse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General >> Women in the Church
- Church & Supplies >> General >> Pastor's Spouse
- Church & Supplies >> General >> Women in the Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> General