Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Faith of the Pastor's Wife: Surviving in ministry yet remaining in love with God and His people - eBook|
By: Judith Hylton
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2012|
Stock No: WW33316EB
The pastor's wife is not just a role to play; she has a vital relationship with Jesus Christ. This book not only tells the journey of one pastor's wife, but it also provides many practical examples of how to thrive as a woman of God. Author Judith Hylton openly shares her joys and challenges, to encourage other women. Topics like loss, change, marriage, prayer, parenting, and spiritual disciplines are all discussed in order to sustain the faith of the pastor's wife.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastor's Spouse
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastor's Spouse
- Church & Supplies >> Ministries >> Women's Ministry >> Women in the Church
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.