- Grade Level▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Pastoral ministry is more challenging than ever with unique, complicated burdens and expectations some have not experienced in previous generations. Because of this, the number of pastors who start with a great zeal for the work, quickly crash and burn and are left with a battered faith and family. This book seeks to identify those unique challenges, diagnose the problem, propose a biblical solution, and then guide the pastor and his family to embrace these challenges while shepherding the family through them.
Brian Croft is Senior Pastor of Auburndale Baptist Church in Louisville, Kentucky. Brian is the founder of Practical Shepherding, a non-profit organization committed to equipping pastors all over the world in the practical matters of pastoral ministry.
Cara Croft is a wife to Brian and a homeschooling mother of their four children. She did her undergraduate work at Asbury College and serves in a number of ways teaching and discipling the ladies of Auburndale Baptist Church. She enjoys serving her husband and family and looks forward to when she will have more time to pursue her love of speaking, teaching, writing and photography.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Spirituality
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry