Pastor's Pal - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: CLC Publications
Publication Date: 2007
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Rev. Cortez5 Stars Out Of 5Get You OneMay 8, 2017Rev. CortezQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A Must Have...
Pastor D5 Stars Out Of 5Pastor's PalSeptember 26, 2016Pastor DQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5A Must have for every Clergy
Pastor Donna RandellsCamden, New JerseyAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Absolutely excellent and very informative.January 6, 2011Pastor Donna RandellsCamden, New JerseyAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I absolutely love this book. When I purchased the Pastor's Pal book I thought it would be a normal read book but it was filled with information from beginning to end and the pricing was just right.
It also helped me to do things and see things differently than I have in the past.
I have recommended this book to some of my pastor friends/associates. This is a must read book.
Pastor Keith Greer Sr.5 Stars Out Of 5August 7, 2008Pastor Keith Greer Sr.This little Minister's manual is priceless, the insights shared by Dr. Banks have helped me tremedously. I would recommed this one to every pastor and lay person. Get one as soon as you can and, see for yourself.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry