- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
The Pastor's Guide to Leading and Living is the perfect resource for both new and seasoned pastors. This book includes tips on topics like a pastors finances, politics and the pulpit, the pastors family, church and conflict, church administration, pastoral care, and much more. Each chapter has scripture references and space to write notes.
- Twenty-six chapters of vital information and advice for preachers from a trusted pastor
- Sections to jot down notes
- Convenient and easy to carry anywhere a pastor may be called to serve
"Dr. O. S. Hawkins combines the heart of a pastor and the skill of a great leader. In this powerful new book he provides pastors with a wealth of both spiritual and practical advice. He has distilled a lifetime of pastoral experience and reflection into one unprecedented volume. Every pastor needs this book, and should keep it within a short reach."
R. Albert Mohler, Jr., President
The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
"Few men have moved from pastorate into denominational service and yet maintained pastoral connections and perspectives as has O.S. Hawkins. This book, The Pastors Guide to Leading and Living, is proof enough of this affirmation. Exceptional chapters include those discussing the pastor and his preaching, his partner, his priorities, his pressures, the poor, and the prize. Although most pastors manuals, however valuable, are not the most interesting reading, this volume is scintillating and constructive to a degree that I have seldom seen."
Southwestern Baptist Theological Seminary
Fort Worth, TX
"My life long friend O.S. Hawkins provides one of the very best resources imaginable to guide pastors and church leaders towards excellence in ministry. His focus on authenticity and practical effective pastoral life and leadership will resonate with every servant of Christ. This book will be a model for Christian ministry for years to come."
Pastor, Prestonwood Baptist Church
For more than 20 years, O. S. Hawkins served pastorates at the First Baptist Church in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, and in Dallas, Texas. He is president of GuideStone Financial Resources, which serves 250,000 pastors, church staff, missionaries, doctors, and other workers of various Christian organizations with their retirement needs. He is the author of more than 30 books and preaches regularly at Bible conferences, evangelism conferences, and churches across the nation.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> General Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Pastoral Resources
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry