- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2009
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
No Man Left Behind: How to Build and Sustain a Thriving Men's Ministry in Your ChurchPatrick Morley, David Delk, Brett ClemmerMoody Publishers / 2006 / Hardcover$13.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
Effective Men's Ministry: The Indispensable Toolkit for Your ChurchPhil Downer, ed.Zondervan / 2001 / Trade Paperback$13.99 Retail:
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
As Iron Sharpens Iron: Building Character in a Mentoring RelationshipHoward G. Hendricks, William HendricksMoody Publishers / 2000 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$14.99Save 20% ($3.00)
Men of the Word: Insights for Life from the Heroes of the FaithNathan BusenitzHarvest House Publishers / 2011 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 25% ($3.50)
What would happen if every pastor in America shared the vision to disciple every man in his churchcan you imagine?
No man falls on purpose, yet our culture is suffering from the fallout of the "men problem." Increasingly men are living autonomous and unexamined lives, getting caught up in the frenzy of life, and becoming satisfied with tasteless and powerless Christianity. Now, more than ever, men need unapologetic guidance and strong discipleship. Here's the place to start.
In Pastoring Men, Patrick Morley explains proven and practical strategies for discipleship, equipping pastors to effectively reach and disciple all of the men they shepherd.
This book will teach you:
- The state of men in your churchhow they are doing, what they want, what keeps them from getting what they want, and what they need
- The essential factors for successfully discipling men
- A concrete, sustainable strategy to help you organize your passion for men's discipleship without a lot of new programming.
Read and apply Pastoring Men and see men, their families, and your church thrive.
Douglas Darchuk5 Stars Out Of 5April 16, 2009Douglas DarchukIf caring for the needs of today's men is on your heart than this book is a must read!
Find Related Products
- Books >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships >> Mentoring
- Books >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Making Disciples
- Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry