- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
The goal of this book is to help create an intense desire to meet the Lord Jesus at the Lord's Supper on a regular basis, just as He has a passionate longing to meet us there. It has weekly meditations to help enrich that special time, which can inflame a consistent devotion that can relight your candle. It can be used as a launch pad by the pastor, teacher, or preacher for individual sermons and teachings on the Lord's Supper, or simply a devotional companion for the Christian at home.
Some churches have a tendency to use the same meditation, same Scripture, and often the same songs every time they observe the Lord's Supper corporately. This regular practice can become boring, routine, ritualistic, and eventually meaningless without taking an approach to deflect that. It helps to use a different meditation every time: take a new outlook, change the topic, or use a new theme of our Lord's life and sacrifice and meditate on it, though maintaining the foundation of Christ's sufferings and crucifixion.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Weekly
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Weekly