Reignite your deepest passion for good preaching. Renew your commitment to developing sermons that work to stimulate, encourage, and motivate your hearers to follow God.
Lloyd John Ogilvie, former U.S. Senate chaplain and longtime pastor of Hollywood Presbyterian Church, will be a strong and motivating companion as he guides you to
- deeply consider who you're preaching to and the needs they have
- answer life-relevant questions through diligent study of the Word
- build a sermon that flows well, from introduction to conclusion
- confront lack of passion and fear of failure in your own heart
- guard your inner life and build a fellowship of accountability around you
If you want to give sermons that work to draw people to the truth of God's Word and then send them into the world in the power of Jesus Christ, A Passionate Calling
will help you fulfill that godly desire.
Dr. Lloyd John Ogilvie has authored more than 50 books, including Conversation with God, When You Need a Miracle, and the immensely popular daily devotional Gods Best for My Life. He previously served as senior pastor of Hollywood Presbyterian Church in California and as chaplain of the United States Senate. Now he maintains a busy schedule of leading Preaching with Passion Conferences for pastors and motivational speaking throughout the world.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.