Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Moltmann-Wendel concentrates on friendship, experiencing God physically, and the question of whether women believe differently than men. Moltmann offers a retrospective essay on his landmark book The Crucified God and also treats the topics of prayer and globalization, terrorism, and the beginning of life.
Passion for God: Theology in Two Voices offers a superb introduction to the theologies of two respected Christian thinkers who have influenced Christian thought in their native Germany and beyond. Softcover, 104 pages.
|Title: Passion for God: Theology in Two Voices|
By: Jurgen Moltmann, Elisabeth Moltmann-Wendel
Number of Pages: 92
Vendor: Westminster John Knox Press
Publication Date: 2004
|Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 X 0.50 (inches)|
Weight: 5 ounces
Stock No: WW27034
Jurgen MoltmannFortress Press / 2004 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$27.31
Jurgen MoltmannFortress Press / 1981 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$32.06Availability: In StockStock No: WW65906
Douglas F. OttatiWestminster John Knox Press / 2006 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$18.00
Retail Price$20.00Save 10% ($2.00)
Richard BauckhamFortress Press / 2001 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$28.50
Jürgen Moltmann is one of the world's greatest living theologians. In such books as The Theology of Hope, The Crucified God, and The Trinity and the Kingdom, he has inspired countless readers to encounter the reality of God more fully and respond to the needs of the world more faithfully.Elisabeth Moltmann-Wendel is a theologian, journalist, and author. Inspired by American feminist theology, she became a founder of feminist theology in Germany and was active in researching and lecturing in this new field of theology. Her publications translated into English include Liberty, Equality, Sisterhood: The Women around Jesus; A Land Flowing with Milk and Honey; I Am My Body; and Rediscovering Friendship.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Christology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Ecclesiology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Ethics >> Just War/Pacifism/Terrorism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Feminist Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> General Theology >> Women's Studies >> Gender Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberal Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Theological Movements & Traditions >> Liberation Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Women's Studies >> Gender Issues
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.