A Passion for Faithfulness: Wisdom From the Book of Nehemiah - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
Is the Book of Nehemiah best understood as the memoirs of a great leader, or as a spirited account of God's leading? Jerusalem is rebuilt and the hearts of the people are renewed. From the author of Knowing God comes an insightful look at the dual themes of Nehemiah: how Nehemiah led the people and how God led Nehemiah--all for the glory of God's kingdom. 224 pages, softcover from Crossway Books.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2000
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Scripture
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership