A Passage Through Grief: A Recovery Guide - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2002
When the loss of a loved one is too difficult to talk about, many people have come to grips with their sorrow through writing. Keeping a journal can be a valuable step in the healing process, especially in the dark of night when grief intensifies and sleep eludes you. Especially when there were still things to resolve. Especially if you didn't get to say good-bye. After her husband's death, Barbara Baumgardner turned to journaling to put her thoughts in perspective and express the things she felt she couldn't talk about. In A Passage through Grief, she guides you in the journaling process and shares writings from other grieving people who have let their feelings flow out onto paper rather than holding them inside. A guide for leaders of support groups is also included in this book.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues