- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2010
This charming and unique Bible study offers mothers and daughters aged 7-12 a delightful way to strengthen their special bond and grow in their faith. Author Mary Murray inspires great conversations and interactions with clever Scripture-based activities that explore inner beauty, kindness, friendship, and more as she draws moms and daughters together with
- special tea and treat recipes to cook up collaboration and hospitality
- craft projects to turn thoughts and talk to the Creator
- tea party ideas that serve up fellowship and fun
- Bible readings and memory verses along with journaling suggestions
- mother-daughter moments that celebrate life and faith
Once completed, this study and activity book will hold dear memories and will provide great joy and encouragement for years to come.
This gift-worthy gathering of sweet ideas will make every occasion extra special and special occasions more meaningful for moms and their little girls.