- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
Learn the potential advantages and pitfalls of bringing your church alongside non-profits and businesses to serve the community.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: A Win-Win Situation
Deck: How community causes benefit the church?
Author: by E. Langston Haygood
Title: Negotiating Pitfalls
Deck: Being aware of the difficulties is half the battle.
Author: by Ron Fowler
Title: Keeping Christ in Christian Organizations
Deck: How do faith-based groups maintain their original focus?
Author: by Todd Hertz
Title: Developing Community Relationships
Deck: How to work together with community groups.
Author: by Wayne Gordon
Title: One King's Money, Another King's Men
Deck: How churches can collaborate with local governments.
Author: by Chuck Coward
Title: Churches Team Up to Clothe A Child
Deck: Texas churches and corporations find a creative way to help their community.
Author: by Andy Williams
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides