- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), New York Times bestselling author Lysa TerKeurst helps women understand how cravings for lasting spiritual satisfaction are often mistaken for cravings for food.
According to Lysa, craving isnt a bad thing. But the challenge is to realize God created us to crave so wed ultimately desire more of Him in our lives, not more food. Many of us have misplaced that craving, and overindulge in physical pleasures instead of lasting spiritual satisfaction.
If you or someone you know is struggling with unhealthy eating habits, Made to Crave will help:
- Break the "Ill start again Monday cycle" and start feeling good about yourself today
- Stop beating yourself up over the numbers on the scale and make peace with the body youve been given
- Discover how weight loss struggles arent a curse but, rather, a blessing in the making
- Replace justifications that lead to diet failure with empowering go-to scripts that lead to victory
- Eat healthy without feeling deprived
- Reach a healthy weight goal while growing closer to God through the process
- From Deprivation to Empowerment
- From Desperation to Determination
- From Guilt to Peace
- From Triggers to Truth
- From Permissible to Beneficial
- From Consumed to Courageous
Bonus session: Moving the Mountain
Designed for use with the Made to Crave Video Study (sold separately). When used in together, they provide you with practical tools that can strengthen your faith.
Lysa TerKeurst is president of Proverbs 31 Ministries and the New York Times bestselling author of Uninvited and The Best Yes. She writes from her sticky farm table and lives with her family in North Carolina. Connect with her at www.LysaTerKeurst.com.
Abby's mom5 Stars Out Of 5different perspectiveFebruary 13, 2017Abby's momQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5(I am using the participant's guide without the book and attending a weekly discussion group where we watch the video.)
Lysa uses lots of scripture to support her teaching and is helping me see my food cravings from a different perspective. This study is so rich that I will read the book at least 3 times. The principles within can be applied to any habit or craving.
Trese5 Stars Out Of 5CraveFebruary 23, 2016TreseQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Very helpful,
emeleLakeland, FLAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Informative and biblicalJanuary 10, 2014emeleLakeland, FLAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Easy to read and understand and relate
to how my Savior desires us to take care
of our physical self as well as spiritual.
Encourages one to seek "health", be
strong physically and mentally and
KJudyWrightsville, PAAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5March 20, 2013KJudyWrightsville, PAAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I'm doing this with several other ladies and we all really enjoy it.
ALM6Surprise, AZAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great resource to balance our lives.October 9, 2012ALM6Surprise, AZAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 3Meets Expectations: 5This book and accompanying workbook and CD provided the basis for a wonderful in home Bible study along with changing our perspectives on food, eating, self-image, and confidence in ourselves.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Health
- Church & Supplies >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides