Forensic Faith Participant's Guide: A Homicide Detective Makes the Case for a More Reasonable, Evidential Christian Faith - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2017
This eight-week companion guide to Forensic Faith takes readers through the investigative techniques that J. Warner Wallace learned from his decades as a homicide detective. Designed to be used alongside the Forensic Faith book and DVD, this interactive guide helps readers in all seasons of faith become better "Christian Case Makers."
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides