Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
- Session One: The Man Who Won't Go Away
- Session Two: A Revolution of Humanity
- Session Three: The Power of Forgiveness
- Session Four: Why It's a Small World After All
- Session Five: Three Days That Changed the World
Number of Pages: 94
|Publication Date: 2012|
Who Is This Man?: The Unpredictable Impact of the Inescapable JesusJohn OrtbergZondervan / 2012 / Hardcover$16.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$22.99Save 26% ($6.00)
Man Who Won't Go Away: Who Is This Man? Study Guide, Session 1 - PDF Download [Download]John Ortberg, Christine AndersonZondervan / 2012 / PDF Download$4.99
In this five-session DVD-based small group bible study, Who Is This Man? John Ortberg reveals how Jesus made an inescapable influence on our world and you will learn how you can make one too!
Jesus is historys most familiar figure. His impact on the world is immense and non-accidental. From the Dark Ages to Post-Modernity he is the man who won't go away
He did not brashly defend his movement in the spirit of a rising political or military leader. He did not lay out a case that history would judge superior in all future books. He did not start by telling his disciples, "Here are proofs of my divinity; affirm them and I'll accept you.
Who Is This Man? illustrates how Jesus influence has swept over history, bringing his inspiration to the evolution of art, science, government, medicine, and education. And how his vision for us to lead lives of dignity, compassion, forgiveness, and hope continues to inspire and challenge humanity today
This Participant Guide is designed for use with the Who Is This Man? DVD (sold separately). When used together, they are a practical tool that can help grow your faith.
1. The Man Who Wont Go Away
2. A Revolution of Humanity
3. The Power of Forgiveness
4. Why Its a Small World After All
5. Three Days That Changed the World
John Ortberg is senior pastor at Menlo Park Presbyterian Church in Menlo Park, California. He is the bestselling author of Who is this Man, The Life You've Always Wanted and If You Want to Walk on Water, You've Got to Get Out of the Boat. John and his wife, Nancy, have three grown children.
still learning5 Stars Out Of 5Who is This Man?August 22, 2014still learningThis is one of the most thought-provoking studies on the Christ I have ever encountered. We used it for our adult Sunday School class, and the videos and discussion were truly amazing growth processes for us as individuals and as a group! We recommended it to our pastor for use for our entire church community.
RobertDe Forest, WIAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5January 25, 2013RobertDe Forest, WIAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5A great resource for our Adult Education program. Participants really enjoy John Ortberg.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books >> Closeouts
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Closeouts >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Closeouts >> Books
- Closeouts >> Church & Pastoral
- Last Chance Bargains >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Church & Pastoral