- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this ten-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Faith Under Fire: Exploring Christianitys Toughest Questions, Lee Strobel hosts interviews and debates between knowledgeable and passionate experts discussing what they believe and why they believe it.
This dynamic study answers tough questions about the existence of God, Christianity and Islam, the reliability of the Bible, faith and science, and many others issues.
Bestselling author Lee Strobel hosts spirited discussions between well-respected Christians, people of other faiths, and people with no faith at all, on the some of the most important spiritual and social issues of our time. This study Guide will help you and your group sift through and gain understanding on controversial and relevant issues that surround the Christian faith and many of its most pertinent cultural issues.
Each session includes video from the corresponding video study DVD (sold separately) in which leading Christian and non-Christian voices engage in forceful but fair debate. You and your group will consider what youve heard and discuss. Strobel provides additional comments to guide small group discussion.
- Is the Supernatural Real?
- Is Jesus a Prophet or the Son of God?
- Did Jesus Rise from the Dead?
- Do All Roads Lead to God?
- Is the Bible Bogus?
- Does Science Point to a Creator?
- Is Anything Beyond
- Forgiveness?Why Does God Allow Pain and Suffering?
- The Mystery of the Trinity?
- Do Christians and Muslims Worship the Same God?
Designed for use with the Faith Under Fire Video Study (sold separately).
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.com
As Willow Creek Community Church's key evangelism leader for over sixteen years, Garry Poole is the innovator of seeker small groups and a strategist of creative outreach initiatives. Passionate about reaching people for Christ, Garry and his team have trained thousands of leaders to launch seeker small groups in their own settings. His award-winning book, Seeker Small Groups, provides a detailed blueprint for facilitating small group discussions that assist spiritual seekers with investigating Christianity. He also wrote The Complete Book of Questions, a collection of 1001 conversation starters and numerous group study guides including The Three Habits of Highly Contagious Christians; The Tough Questions Series, and Experiencing the Passion of Jesus (with Lee Strobel) to accompany Mel Gibsons film, The Passion of the Christ. In 2005, it became the first discussion guide ever to receive the prestigious Charles Kip Jordon Christian Book of the Year award. Garry lives in suburban Chicago.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Tough Questions
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects