- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this five-session small group bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor and best-selling author Craig Groeschel sheds light on relationships, thoughts, and behaviors that quietly compromise our well-being. Using concise teaching and honest humor, Groeschel provides a source of inspiration and encouragements for a faith-filled lifestyle that will keep you free of spiritual toxins.
More than an educated, insightful look at the negative aspects of our day-to-day culture, this grace-based experience will challenge you out of complacency into a life of clean, pure, and focused living based on the standard of Gods holiness.
This participant's guide provides individual and group activities, between-session personal studies, and additional background material that enhances the experience of the video sessions. The Soul Detox curriculum can be used in a variety of ways as a whole church campaign (adult congregation), adult Sunday school, small group study, or individual Bible study.
- Lethal Language: Experiencing the Power of Life-Giving Words (11:30)
- Scare Pollution: Unlocking the Chokehold of Fear (11:30)
- Radioactive Relationships: Loving Unhealthy People without Getting Sick (12:00)
- Septic Thoughts: Overcoming Our False Beliefs (13:00)
- Germ Warfare: Cleansing Our Lives of Cultural Toxins (12:00)
Designed for use with the Soul Detox Video Study (sold separately).
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible app. He is the author of several books, including Fight, Soul Detox, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com
jelangfeldtBattle Creek, MIAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Great supplement to both the book and DVDOctober 18, 2012jelangfeldtBattle Creek, MIAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4This participant's guide is a great tool to getting the most out of both the Soul Detox book and the DVD. Small groups will find it a great discussion and growth tool while the individual user will find the questions and follow-up activities to be both challenging and faith growing. Overall a superb supplement to a wonderful book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources