- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this five-session small group bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor and best-selling author Craig Groeschel sheds light on relationships, thoughts, and behaviors that quietly compromise our well-being. Using concise teaching and honest humor, Groeschel provides a source of inspiration and encouragements for a faith-filled lifestyle that will keep you free of spiritual toxins.
More than an educated, insightful look at the negative aspects of our day-to-day culture, this grace-based experience will challenge you out of complacency into a life of clean, pure, and focused living based on the standard of Gods holiness.
This participant's guide provides individual and group activities, between-session personal studies, and additional background material that enhances the experience of the video sessions. The Soul Detox curriculum can be used in a variety of ways as a whole church campaign (adult congregation), adult Sunday school, small group study, or individual Bible study.
- Lethal Language: Experiencing the Power of Life-Giving Words (11:30)
- Scare Pollution: Unlocking the Chokehold of Fear (11:30)
- Radioactive Relationships: Loving Unhealthy People without Getting Sick (12:00)
- Septic Thoughts: Overcoming Our False Beliefs (13:00)
- Germ Warfare: Cleansing Our Lives of Cultural Toxins (12:00)
Designed for use with the Soul Detox Video Study (sold separately).
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative church meeting in multiple locations around the United States. He is the author of several books, including Divine Direction, Liking Jesus, Fight, The Christian Atheist, and It. He and his wife, Amy, live in the Edmond, Oklahoma, area and have six children, two sons-in-law, and one grandson.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides