- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This 8-week companion to The Good Book and The Good Book DVD encourages small-group members to dig deeper into the Bible's biggest ideas.
With questions for reflection and discussion that follow the trade book, The Good Book Participant's Guide will foster group discussion among small groups and Sunday School members, helping them understand the Bible's most prominent themes in a way that applies to their own lives.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2017
Series: Good Book
Kevin and Sherry Harney serve together at Shoreline Community Church in Monterey, California. Authors of The Story Adult Curriculum, they have published books, small group and curriculum resources with Max Lucado, Bill Hybels, John Ortberg, Dallas Willard, Gary Thomas, Mark Batterson, N.T. Wright, and Ann Voskamp.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Bible Doctrines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects