- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
Address your biggest questions about life and faith with guidance from Max Lucado.
For 25 years men and women have turned to Max Lucado for answers, encouragement, and insight into every facet of their lives. Together with Max theyve journeyed through lifes most exciting and challenging timesbirths, deaths, financial ups and downs, spiritual quests, and relational adventures. And Max has become a trusted advisor, pastor, and friend in times of need. Now, more than ever, Maxs wisdom is needed to help readers navigate the tumults of every-day life.
In the Max on Life DVD-based study, Max addresses questions about the role of prayer, the purpose of pain, and the reason for our ultimate hope. He responds to the day-to-day questionsparenting quandaries, difficult relationshipsas well as to the profound: Is God really listening?
Designed as a companion to the DVD, and perfect for study for both new and mature believers, this participant's guide can be used for journaling or as a prompt for open-hearted discussions with your small group.
- Daily readings
- Questions for personal reflection and group discussion
With more than 125 million products in print, Max Lucado is America's bestselling inspirational author. He serves the Oak Hills Church in San Antonio, Texas, where he lives with his wife, Denalyn, and their mischievous mutt, Andy.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides