- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
You hold in your hands five years of coaching that has already changed hundreds of lives. Dear Parents will challenge the way you think about youth sports, your relationship with your children, and what God has planned for your life.
This is not another cheesy self-help book or an unbiblical prosperity-gospel message. Instead, Coach Matt Wunderlin has compiled his letters and speeches to motivate you to pursue your potential, without losing sight of what is most important the glory of God.
By dissecting quotes, examples, and even his own thought process, Coach Matt will lead you through why some fail and others succeed, all the while maintaining a Christian perspective, in contrast with other works in which that perspective is often shallow or completely lacking.
Be prepared to think deeply, while being entertained, by over one hundred letters and speeches from this unique coach whose passion for children and the glory of God shines through on every page.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology