- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
As a parent, you want your prayers to have an impact on the lives of your children. In this 365 Day by Day devotional, A Parent's Books of Prayers, author and songwriter Tony Wood, who has inspired millions with his thought-provoking words, helps you target your prayers on what your child needs most - from patience and self-control to having a pure heart and making wise decisions. eBook Version.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Day by Day
Power of a Praying Parent Prayer and Study Guide, The - eBookStormie OmartianHarvest House Publishers / 2014 / ePub$4.51 Retail:
$5.99Save 25% ($1.48)
Praying the Scriptures for Your Children: Discover How to Pray God's Will for Their Lives - eBookJodie BerndtZondervan / 2013 / ePub$9.99
This prayer book unveils the power of prayer to protect, nurture, and guide. It offers parents the comfort, reassurance, and wisdom of God's promises for them and their child's life and future.
Readers will find encouragement, hope, and the power of prayer for every day of the year. The attractive, padded hardcover makes this a perfect gift of inspiration for any occasion.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting