- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2016
One in every sixty-eight children will be diagnosed with autism. More children will be diagnosed with autism than with AIDS, diabetes, and cancer combined. This means every year in America sixty thousand families will receive the diagnosis that their precious son or daughter has an autism spectrum disorder. With diagnosis at such an alarming rate, how can parents be equipped to confidently raise children with autism?
All children can flourish and mature through love.
A Parents Guide to Autism offers interviews from forty experts, exclusive teaching on bully-proofing children, as well as practical wisdom, biblical knowledge, and life experiences from Ron Sandison. He compassionately shares his own personal struggles with overcoming autism as a minister and professional in the medical field to help parents raise outstanding children.
Ron Sandison has a bachelors degree in practical ministry and psychology, and a Master of Divinity from Oral Roberts University. He was awarded the ORU Overcomers Award for conquering a learning disability with autism. He has shared his testimony on CNN and written articles for the Detroit News, and Awana, Not Alone, and Autism Speaks magazines. He currently works in the medical field and is a professor of theology at Destiny School of Ministry. Ron and his wife, Kristen, reside in Rochester Hills, MI.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Special Needs/Gifted
- Download >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> Homeschool >> Type
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Homeschool >> Type
- Homeschool >> Reference >> Special Needs/Gifted >> Autism/Aspergers
- Homeschool >> Type >> Download