Co-Parenting Works!: Working Together to Help Your Children Thrive - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
What if your childs life-after-divorce could be better than youve hoped for?As the post-divorce dust settles, your childs chances of leading a healthy, successful life are directly linked to how you and your former spouse relate. So instead of listening to statistics, read this book to discover real world co-parenting strategies from author, counselor, and co-parent Tammy Daughtry.Discover how you can make positive co-parenting work for you and your child by: Understanding how todays actions will affect your child in five, ten, and twenty years Teaming with your childs co-parent to develop strategies in the best interest of your children Helping your child feel at ease in both homes Increasing your childs self-esteem while minimizing anxiety Integrating stepparents into your co-parenting teamCo-parenting isnt easy. But with these strategies for success, youll be prepared to create an enjoyable childhood and a healthy upbringing that will impact your child for a lifetime. Take heartthe future can be better and brighter than youve dared to hope.
Tammy Daughtry is the founder of Co-Parenting International (www.coparentinginternational.com), an organization dedicated to address the critical impact of co-parenting on children of divorce. Tammy organizes and speaks at numerous events and classes and has written articles for various publications. She and her daughter live in Nashville.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting