Co-Parenting Works!: Working Together to Help Your Children Thrive - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2011
What if your childs life-after-divorce could be better than youve hoped for?As the post-divorce dust settles, your childs chances of leading a healthy, successful life are directly linked to how you and your former spouse relate. So instead of listening to statistics, read this book to discover real world co-parenting strategies from author, counselor, and co-parent Tammy Daughtry.Discover how you can make positive co-parenting work for you and your child by: Understanding how todays actions will affect your child in five, ten, and twenty years Teaming with your childs co-parent to develop strategies in the best interest of your children Helping your child feel at ease in both homes Increasing your childs self-esteem while minimizing anxiety Integrating stepparents into your co-parenting teamCo-parenting isnt easy. But with these strategies for success, youll be prepared to create an enjoyable childhood and a healthy upbringing that will impact your child for a lifetime. Take heartthe future can be better and brighter than youve dared to hope.
Tammy Daughtry is the founder of Co-Parenting International (www.coparentinginternational.com), an organization dedicated to address the critical impact of co-parenting on children of divorce. Tammy organizes and speaks at numerous events and classes and has written articles for various publications. She and her daughter live in Nashville.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Blended Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Single Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting