- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Everything that parents need to survive and thrive in the 21st Century. Marriage, children and family have been lifelong priorities for Charles Swindoll. Based on his extensive study of both the Old and New Testaments, Chuck has drawn together those timeless insights for building close and rewarding family relationships. Following a biblical exploration of God's purpose and plans for families, readers are equipped with all the tools necessary to grow strong healthy families. Chuck then takes a clear-eyed look at those areas where parents and families often experience difficulties. In typical Swindoll fashion, these discussions are frank and direct but always leave the reader filled with hope and encouragement.
- This Is not your Grandfather's Family
- Practical Advice on Making a Marriage Stick
- Cultivating a Life of Self-Worth
- The Best Kept Secret of Wise Parenting
- Increasing the Priority of Your Family
- Staying Young as Your Family Grows Older
- Danger Signs of Domestic Erosion
- Restoring Relationships After You've Blown It
- Affirming and Encouraging Words to Dads
- Secret Struggles Family Troubles
- From Resentment to Rebellion
- Final Words to Families Then and Now
Charles R. Swindoll has devoted his life to the clear, practical teaching and application of God's Word. He currently pastors Stonebriar Community Church in Frisco, Texas, and serves as the chancellor of Dallas Theological Seminary. His renowned Insight for Living radio program airs around the world. Chuck and Cynthia, his partner in life and ministry, have four grown children and ten grandchildren.