Parenting Your Child Leader: Strategies for Helping Your Child Achieve Their Leadership Potential - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
p>Darryl Bodkin has written a wonderful treatise on child development and leadership. He writes from a child’s perspective on parenting and provides invaluable insight on the subject of leadership growth and development. When I was 11 years of age, my life was torn apart by the loss of my father in a tragic construction accident. It was a defining moment for me. Fortunately, my godly grandmother sat down with me and told me that I had to be the leader in our home since I was the oldest child. From that moment leadership was thrust upon me. Reading this book has caused me to reflect on that landmark day in my own childhood when I started on a leadership journey. I commend Darryl Bodkin’s book to you for your enjoyment and personal growth. I believe every parent who reads it will benefit from the lessons taught on parenting and will gain an understanding of how to encourage the development of leadership qualities in children. Proverbs 3:5–6 is a sterling reminder of the potential for vital Christian leadership within every child that is born into God’s big world. Dr. Stan A. Toler Bestselling Author Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Child Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Confidence & Self-Esteem
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting