Parenting with Scripture: A Topical Guide for Teachable Moments - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In a world where right and wrong seem relative, this valuable guide is essential. When your child expresses anger, fear, worry or a lack of moral understanding, you now have a reliable source to turn to for subject-specific Bible verses, discussion questions, and action points. Written by an experienced educator, this reference can be used for teens as well as toddlers.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2001
Equipping parents with scriptural guidance and activities for teachable moments. It's inevitable that children from toddlers to teens will misbehave. It's tempting to discipline them and let the moment pass. Kara Durbin's passion is for parents to capture those teachable moments and use Scripture to shape their children's behavior. She offers Parenting With Scripture, a unique topical guide to prepare parents with scriptural teaching and helpful activities on 100 specific behaviors.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Children's Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Communication
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting