Paradoxy: Creating Christian Community Beyond Us and Them - eBook
- All Products
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Paraclete Press
Publication Date: 2010
Western Christianity is moving towards a religious realignment of epic proportions. How will your church navigate these changes? This is a book for those who will lead congregations in challenging times. Paradoxy helps you understand and explain what's happening, gives everyone a chance to speak and be heard, and moves you into the future as one body, together. Paradoxy resonates with my own experience. When the intention of people on opposite sides is to connect, not to win, they can bring forward the bes tof themselves. Deep human connection takes place in the presence of profound disagreement. It is a holy mystery." Mary Jacksteit, JD, MS Project Manager, Public Conversations Projection.
A Christian of Jewish origins, Ken Howard has been an ordained priest in the Episcopal Church since 1993. He holds a Master of Divinity degree from Virginia Theological Seminary, with an emphasis on Church History, and a Master of Education Degree from Virginia Commonwealth University, with an emphasis on Adult Education. Prior to ordination he worked as a management consultant specializing in organizational development and conflict resolution.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership