The Edge of Paradise: Turkey is beautiful. But for Christians there is always a price - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Monarch Books
Publication Date: 2012
Martin de Lange is happily married, enjoying his job, living in South Africa. But stirred with passion for the spiritually lost in Turkey, he uproots his little family and heads north. Turkey is utterly different, a land where people ask obtrusive questions, the government watches every move and men think his wife is a prostitute. Over 15 years Martin gradually becomes fluent in Turkish, setting up Bible distribution networks and pastoring a growing fellowship. Marriage difficulties, police harassment and loneliness at times lead the de Langes to crises of faith. As threats mount, Martin is faced with a difficult choice. Head for the safety of home, or live where God has led them? Finally they are blacklisted and forced to leave. Six months later, three of the men Martin recruited are horribly murdered by extremists. Martin and Petro now travel the world raising prayer and support for the Turkish church.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions >> Biography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Missionary Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction