- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- Major Prophets
- Minor Prophets
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Thessalonians
- 2 Thessalonians
- 1 Timothy
- 2 Timothy
- 1 Peter
- 2 Peter
- 1 John
- 2 John
- 3 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2010
Parables of Jesus discussion and study questions:
Jesus used parables to explain truths about God's Kingdom. These stories bring us wisdom, comfort, and instruction.
R26;Read panels 1, 11-13 on Interpretation of Parables to understand the basics of parables and how Jesus used them.
R26;Using the suggestions on panel 12, study these parables to get started-
R26;The Pharisee and the Tax Collector - #38. Read from Luke 18:19-14
R26;The Good Samaritan - #23. Read from Luke 10:30-37
R26;The Rich Fool - #25. Read from Luke 12:16-21
R26;Using the steps on panel 13, go deeper with each of these parables. You may want to use a study Bible or a commentary to find out the cultural and historical background.
R26;Now that you have studied these three parables, read through the remaining 36 parables and choose three more to study. How are they similar? How different?
R26;Continue through the rest of the parables. Identify the main points.
R26;What is the most important characteristic of God you identified in each of these parables?
R26;Knowing this about God and his kingdom, how should people live and make their decisions? Pick one area in your life that you would handle differently as a result of this insight.
R26;What specifically will you do this week?
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects