Add To Cart
Add To Cart
|Title: Palm Sunday to Easter Pamphlet|
Number of Pages: 14
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2014
Dimensions: 8.50 X 5.50 (inches)
|Weight: 1 ounce|
Series: Rose Quick-Reference Pamphlet
Stock No: WW367401
Packed with charts, diagrams, and simple summaries, this quick-reference pamphlet—Palm Sunday to Easter—covers the important teaching and events of Jesus' life throughout Holy Week. Discover how Jesus' death and resurrection fulfilled over 22 Old Testament prophecies. This pamphlet is perfect for individual reference, an Easter Bible study, Easter Sunday school lessons, and homeschool Bible curriculum. Go day-by-day through the week leading up to Jesus' resurrection and hour-by-hour leading up to his death on the cross.
Palm Sunday to Easter Features Incredible Visuals and Bible Study Tools:
- Map and Diagram of Jerusalem at the time of Jesus that walks you day by day through the week leading up to Jesus' death and Resurrection Easily see where each of the key events leading up to Jesus' death occurred with this labeled, detailed, and drawn-to-scale diagram of Jerusalem during the time of Jesus.
- Timeline Showing 22 Key Events as They Occurred Hour-by-Hour before Jesus' Crucifixion This clock diagram/timeline shows 22 key events as they happened hour-by hour leading up to Jesus' death. It starts with Jesus being taken before Pilate and ends with his death on the cross. Explains Jesus' last words on the Cross, the words of the thieves crucified next to Jesus, and centurion's confession, from the 3rd Hour (about 9 am) to the 9th Hour (6 pm) when Jesus died. It uses Roman (modern) expression of time as well as Jewish.
- Diagram of a Tomb from Jesus' Time This detailed diagram shows the layout of a typical tomb from Jesus' day. Includes measurements and layout of key portions of the tomb, including the rollaway stone at the entrance. (Optional: This Jesus Tomb diagram is an excellent floor plan for creating a rolling stone model for your Sunday school or homeschool.)
- Easy-to-follow chart covering 22 Old Testament Prophecies and their New Testament Fulfillment by Jesus' Death and Resurrection.
Covers Key Events and Facts on Jesus' Life, Death, and Resurrection, including—
- Simple Summaries of Key Events Leading Up To Easter (Corresponds with Jerusalem Map) Enjoy having easy-to-understand explanations of key events leading up to Easter. It starts with Jesus' arrival in Bethany 6 days before Passover and ends with his resurrection on Easter Sunday. Includes Scripture verses from all 4 gospels for key events, such as—
- Palm Sunday and Jesus' Triumphal entry into Jerusalem
- Moneychangers in the Temple and Jesus' cleansing of the temple
- Jesus' celebration of Passover with his disciples—The Last Supper
- His Crucifixion, Death, and Resurrection
- Brief Overview of the Physical Trauma Endured by Jesus Explains the medical effects of Jesus' mistreatments. He was flogged, beaten, pierced with a spear, crucified, and ultimately died—all of that for our transgressions. The 5-6 inch spikes that were driven into his wrist and feet more than likely severed major nerves, making breathing difficult and possibly leading to heart failure. This is an excellent meditation on how much Jesus loved the world, and how he voluntarily laid down his life in such a dramatic way to save us.
- 5 key archaeological finds, such as the Pontius Pilate Inscription and Caiaphas tomb, which support the Bible's reliability of story of the Resurrection. Also, discusses the 2 possible locations of Jesus' tomb
Size: 14 panels, 8.5 x 5.5 in, unfolds to 38 inches long, fits inside a Bible cover.