- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Mega Sports Camp Kits
2016 Mega Sports Camp: Epic Moments!
My healthy Church is now publishing Mega Sports Camp under Salubris Resources. The Latin word salubris means "promoting health, healthful."
Mega Sports Camp is an award-winning outreach program (Outreach Magazine) that is a great VBS alternative or event for summer mid-week programs, missions trips, or school vacations. Use Mega Sports Camp because:
- It's Life Changing, as you combine sports with daily Bible lessons.
- It Makes a Difference, as many kids who don't come to church will come to a summer sports camp.
- It Builds Disciples, as men, women and teens in the church all feel like they can volunteer to help.
Daily Theme: Bible Story (Sports Story):
1. Discovery: Jesus calls Peter. (Michael Oher, Football Player)
2. Adversity: Peter reaches for Jesus. (Bethany Hamilton, Surfer)
3. Game Change: Jesus renames Peter. (Mariano Rivera, Baseball Player)
4. Defeat: Peter rejects Jesus. (2011 U.S. Women's National Soccer Team)
5. Victory: Peter preaches. (2015 U.S. Women's National Soccer Team)
Mega Sports Camp: Get Ready!
Daily Theme (Bible Story / Sports Story): 1. Prepare: Get Ready the game is coming. (David / Jeremy Lin) 2. Focus: Get Ready to focus on the game. (Joshua / Meryl Davis & Charlie White) 3. Encourage: Get Ready to encourage my teammates. (Naaman’s Servant Girl / Kevin Durant) 4. Change: Get Ready to change the game. (Philip / Anthony Robles) 5. Influence: Get Ready to influence the win. (Esther / Terry Fox & Rick Hansen)