- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Mega Sports Camp Overview
Mega Sports Camp Kits
2017 MSC: Conquer the Day
MSC Conquer the Day shows kids how to be superheroes through the choices they make every day in sports and in life. Through both sports stories and Bible stories about David, kids discover how to
(1) practice with purpose,
(2) listen to leaders,
(3) remember to recharge,
(4) compete with courage, and
(5) skip the shortcuts.
Fun music, MEGA mascot, sports training, and relationship-building small groups round out a great way to introduce kids to a God who loves them.
MEGA Sports Camp: Music CD & Media DVDSalubris Resources / 2017 / DVD$14.99Video
MEGA Sports Camp: Sports Flash Newspaper (pkg of 5)Salubris Resources / 2017 / Trade Paperback$12.99
MEGA Sports Camp: Sports Basics GuideSalubris Resources / 2017 / Trade Paperback$24.99
MEGA Sports Camp: Coach Huddle GuideSalubris Resources / 2017 / Trade Paperback$1.99
2016 Mega Sports Camp: Epic Moments!
My healthy Church is now publishing Mega Sports Camp under Salubris Resources. The Latin word salubris means "promoting health, healthful."
Mega Sports Camp is an award-winning outreach program (Outreach Magazine) that is a great VBS alternative or event for summer mid-week programs, missions trips, or school vacations. Use Mega Sports Camp because:
- It's Life Changing, as you combine sports with daily Bible lessons.
- It Makes a Difference, as many kids who don't come to church will come to a summer sports camp.
- It Builds Disciples, as men, women and teens in the church all feel like they can volunteer to help.
Daily Theme: Bible Story (Sports Story):
1. Discovery: Jesus calls Peter. (Michael Oher, Football Player)
2. Adversity: Peter reaches for Jesus. (Bethany Hamilton, Surfer)
3. Game Change: Jesus renames Peter. (Mariano Rivera, Baseball Player)
4. Defeat: Peter rejects Jesus. (2011 U.S. Women's National Soccer Team)
5. Victory: Peter preaches. (2015 U.S. Women's National Soccer Team)
Mega Sports Camp: Get Ready!
Daily Theme (Bible Story / Sports Story): 1. Prepare: Get Ready the game is coming. (David / Jeremy Lin) 2. Focus: Get Ready to focus on the game. (Joshua / Meryl Davis & Charlie White) 3. Encourage: Get Ready to encourage my teammates. (Naaman’s Servant Girl / Kevin Durant) 4. Change: Get Ready to change the game. (Philip / Anthony Robles) 5. Influence: Get Ready to influence the win. (Esther / Terry Fox & Rick Hansen)
Get Ready! Available Resources
MEGA Sports Camp Game Plan Evangelism KeepersMy Healthy Church / 2014 / Other$5.99
MEGA Sports Camp: Camp Carabiners, pack of 5My Healthy Church / 2013 / Other$3.99
MEGA Sports Camp: Coach T-Shirt, Adult Small (36-38)My Healthy Church / 2012 / Gift$12.993 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
MEGA Sports Camp: Coach T-Shirt, Adult Medium (38-40)My Healthy Church / 2012 / Gift$12.99