- Grade Level▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Standard Publishing’s curriculum and resources are now part of the David C Cook family!
Start kids on a journey of faith that lasts a lifetime with HeartShaper - a fully resourced, dated Sunday school curriculum for toddlers through preteens that is also special needs friendly. This Bible-centered classroom-based quarterly curriculum helps kids build a relationship with God and takes children through the Bible five times before sixth grade. Fun, focused Sunday school lessons include activity options, integrated Bible skills, fun student pages, visuals, enhanced CDs, take-homes, online helps, and much more. Uses the NIV translation for Grades 1 - 6.
- Full color interactive visuals with contemporary artwork by nationally accomplished designers.
- Customizable lessons through editable Word documents.
- CD with audio tracks and printable files for additional activities, Bible Memory, teacher helps, and more.
- Free online helps: Quarterly Special Needs Newsletter (15 pages) to train teachers and help them adapt lesson activities. Teacher Training videos and articles. Weekly Faith & Family and quarterly Family connections parent's newsletters. Holiday Helps seasonal craft activities. Plus, leading a child to Christ full color brochure, puppet patterns and more.
- Bilingual English & Spanish Teaching Pictures for Preschool, Pre-K & Kindergarten, and Early Elementary.
- ICB for Preschool and Pre-K & Kindergarten.
- NIV for Early Elementary,Middle Elementary, and Preteen.
- KJV resources for all ages, including memory verse print-outs and family letters, are on the CD-ROM in each Teacher's Convenience Kit.
Time frame: 60 minutes. (Toddlers, Preschool, Pre-K & Kindergarten include a 2nd hour of related lesson material.)
Class Activites: Work for small or large groups of children. Whether you’re playing a game or acting out a Bible story, all the activities work for 5, 50, or more kids.
Ages: Toddlers & 2s through Preteen/Grade 6.
Scope & Sequence: 2 years. (Toddlers & 2s is one year)
Download Scope & Sequence for All Levels
How It Works
Preschool and Pre-K & Kindergarten
- Getting Started: Activities that help children experience and explore an introduction to the lesson. (10-15 Minutes)
- Bible Discovery: Kids learn the Bible story through Sing & Pray, Bible Time, Bible Review and Bible Memory. (20-25 Minutes)
- Grow & Go: Hands on activities helping children apply what they've learned to their own lives. (25 - 30 Minutes)
Early Elementary, Middle Elementary, & Preteen
- Focus In: Activities that help children experience and explore an introduction to the lesson. (10 Minutes)
- Explore His Word: Children explore the Bible lesson, engage in a Bible Review Activity, and participate in Bible Memory & Bible Skill Building activities. (25 Minutes)
- Make It Real: Life application activities that employ different learning styles. (15 Minutes)
- Live It Out: A creative or craft activity that serves as a reminder at home during the week to reinforce the lesson. (10 Minutes)
The Teachers Convenience Kits are a great value - just add student activities pages and take-home pages to complete classroom needs.
Available for each age-level, the kits include:
- 1 Teacher Book
- 1 Teaching Resources multi-sensory teaching tools (including full color posters and other teaching visuals and an enhanced CD-ROM with music, printable files, and more)
- 1 sample student in-class activity book
- 1 set of student take-home papers
More Teacher Resources
Teaching with Heart: A Guide to Cherishing and Challenging Children in the Christian ClassroomJody CapehartStandard Publishing / 2005 / Trade Paperback$12.99 Retail:
$22.99Save 43% ($10.00)
Bible Songs & Action Rhymes (Ages 3-K)Standard Publishing / 2005 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$16.99Save 29% ($5.00)
Route 52 Series
Grow Up in Christ: 52 Bible Lessons from the New Testament for Ages 8-12Route 52Standard Publishing / 2004 / Trade Paperback$23.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$32.99Save 27% ($9.00)Availability: In StockStock No: WW71628X
Follow the Bible: 52 Bible Lessons for Beginning Readers Ages 6-8 (Route 52 Series)Standard Publishing / 2003 / Trade Paperback$21.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$32.99Save 33% ($11.00)
Explore Bible Stories: 52 Bible Lessons for Ages 4-6Standard Publishing / 2004 / Trade Paperback$23.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$32.99Save 27% ($9.00)
Discover God's Love: 52 Bible Lessons for Ages 3 and 4Standard Publishing / 2003 / Trade Paperback$21.99 Retail:
$32.99Save 33% ($11.00)