Every Age, Every Stage and Every Day.
Since 1964, Bible-in-Life has brought generations together and brought God’s Word to life with theologically balanced, biblically based lesson plans for every age, every stage and every day.
Bible-in-Life has fresh ways to reach every student in every Sunday school class! David C Cook's most widely used curriculum focuses on four fundamental goals: Connect, Teach, Apply, Motivate.
No matter where students are in their walk with Jesus, Bible-in-Life communicates the gospel with life-changing clarity, inspiring people of all ages to know God and make Him known.
In-Person, Hybrid or Virtual Free Resources
Christianbook is here to help church leaders like you embrace new Sunday School formats and methods. Most dated curriculum is now digitally accessible and adaptable for in-person, hybrid or virtual learning environments. If you have not received download codes for your purchased Cook curriculum, contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing the hope and love of Jesus has never been more important. As you press forward during this unique period in history, Christianbook offers the best resources available.
How It Works
Each week, across all age levels, Bible-in-Life students focus on these four areas:
• Connecting with each other and with God’s Word
• Studying God’s Word together
• Interacting with God’s Word to find key themes and takeaways
• Responding to God’s Word by applying it to life
• NEW New Lesson Videos for Preschool / Early Elementary and for Upper Elementary ages. These 3–4 minute video segments show children living out their faith in everyday life!
- Unified Themes: Unified scope and sequence with three themes per quarter (Preschool-Early Elementary, and Elementary through High School)
- Adult Curriculum follows ISSL (International Sunday School Lectionary, a 6-year scope and sequence cycle)
- Bible Translation: Uses NIV; Adult Comprehensive Bible Study contains parallel KJV & NIV
- Time frame: 60 minutes, with added activities for more time if necessary
- Ages & Grades: Toddlers (2 year-olds) to Adult
- Biblically Trustworthy & Theologically Sound without taking specific denominational positions.
- Easy Teacher Preparation
- Personal Application: Encourages life application throughout the week for all ages.
- Format: Classroom Setting
- Scope & Sequence: (Toddler - High School)
- 2 Years for Toddler, Preschool & Early Elementary
- 3 Years for Elementary to High School
- Scope & Sequence: (6 Years for Adult Comprehensive Bible Study - ISSL)
- Scope & Sequence: (8 Years for Understanding the Bible)
Fall 2020 Free Resources
More Resources from David C Cook
Wretched Saints: Transformed by the Relentless Grace of GodNoel Jesse HeikkinenDavid C Cook / 2019 / Trade Paperback$8.29 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$16.99Save 51% ($8.70)
Cry Like a Man: Fighting for Freedom from Emotional IncarcerationJason WilsonDavid C Cook / 2019 / Trade Paperback$11.99 Retail:
$17.99Save 33% ($6.00)