Equip believers of all ages to defend the truth of the Bible!
Answers Bible Curriculum (ABC) brings the Bible to life and addresses the real-life issues that confront Christians today. Teachers and students alike will get a thorough understanding of the teachings and relevance of Scripture. All ages are equipped to defend their faith, becoming conformed to the image of Christ, as they learn to apply God’s Word in their everyday lives.
ABC is a biblically solid curriculum that supports the creationist view of history. It is developed for Sunday school and can also be useful for homeschooling, backyard bible clubs, and mid-week services.
ABC 2.0 FAQs
Ordering ABC 2.0 is simple! Each unit is divided into six age groups. Order the Teacher Kit for each needed age group. Each kit includes:
- 1 Teacher Guide
- 1 set of Take Home Sheets
- 1 set of Classroom Posters
- 1 set of Memory Verse Posters
- 1 set of Lesson Theme Posters
- 1 Student Guide (Middle School, High School & Adult)
- A digital download for Memory Verse songs as MP3s, lyric videos and split-screen hand-motion/lyric videos
- Downloadable resources: in-class worksheets, teacher helps & multimedia resources
- PreK-1st Kit includes 1 set of Justin & Jessie stories and 1 Flip Chart
ABC At a Glance
- Bible Translation: ESV
- Time frame: 60 minutes (flexible)
- Age Range: Preschool (4 year-olds) to Adult
- Unified Themes from Elementary through High School
- Scope & Sequence: Whole Bible in 4 Years, Chronological & Synchronized across all age levels. (Note: This curriculum is sequential, but not dated. You can start, stop, or pause at any time!)
- Schedule: Flexible schedule with 20 units of 10 weeks each (5 units per year)
- Class Length: 30-60 minutes (flexible)
- Format: Classroom or large group/small group
- Multi-Media: Posters, downloadable videos, PowerPoint slides, memory verse songs and videos
- Activities: Fun teaching stories, activities, crafts, games, and more (for younger ages)
Key Components to ABC 2.0
How Do I Transition to ABC Second Edition?
In July 2017, AIG began to transition ABC1 to ABC2. Answers in Genesis made upgrades to the curriculum. The goal was to have everyone using this curriculum fully transitioned by December of 2019. We will continue to sell ABC1 until we sell out. If you are just started out, purchase ABC2. However, if you still currently have ABC, there are several places where a transition from ABC1 to ABC2 will work.
If you have just begun or are intending to begin ABC1 and you have already purchased Year 1 Quarter 1 Teacher Kits, you can use the materials you have purchased and then transition to Unit 2 of ABC 2.0. You may begin teaching Unit 2 the first week of September. There will be only one lesson overlapping.
If you complete Year 1 Quarter 2, you can transition to Unit 3 in ABC2 and begin with lesson 24 (an overlap of four lessons). You may begin teaching Unit 3 in the middle of November.
If you are beyond Year 1 Quarter 4, you have two options. Answers in Genesis will continue to support ABC1.0 through 2019 and you can continue to use it until then. Alternatively, you can compare the previous and the new scope & sequences to examine where into ABC 2.0 you will want to jump into the new version.
More Resources from Answers In Genesis
Answers in Genesis All-in-One Pilgrim's Progress Combo PackAnswers in Genesis / Other$44.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$76.77Save 41% ($31.78)
Demolishing Strongholds Answers in Genesis CurriculumAnswers in Genesis / 2007 / Other$67.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 6 Reviews
$89.99Save 24% ($22.00)
Answers for Kids, Bible Curriculum Set (Teacher's Guide, Student Handouts & DVD-ROM)Answers in Genesis / Other$22.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 10 Reviews
$29.99Save 25% ($7.50)
The Purpose and Meaning of Life BookletAnswers in Genesis / Trade Paperback$0.79