A printable homeschool planner to help you make the most of each day with your children!
"For every minute spent organizing, an hour is earned." – Benjamin Franklin
At Christianbook.com, we understand that homeschooling parents have to balance many spinning plates. You have lessons to prep, grades to record, appointments to attend, meals to plan – and so much more!
With so many things to keep in check, it’s no surprise that when it comes homeschooling, organization is key! For this very reason, we’ve created a handy homeschool organization tool to help you throughout 2021 and into 2022.
Featuring over 15 reproducible forms, this PDF planner download is designed to help you keep everything you need all in one place. It also contains ten simple reminders we hope will sever as encouragement for you in your day-to-day homescshool life.
This download includes:
- A header page designed to print and use as the cover for a three-ring-binder
- 2021 & 2022 calendar-at-a-glance pages
- PDF planner pages for Monday-Friday, for use with any year/grade/subject
- Blank PDF homeschool planner pages designed so you can fill in each child, subject, assignments, and dates in the manner that best works for you
- Hourly schedule
- Attendance tracker
- Report card
- Reading log
- Field trip log form
- Curriculum shopping list form
- To-do list template with day headings
- Weekly organizer page for menus, projects, habit-tracking, and more
- Goals page with four different goal sections – for multiple children, individual weeks or months, or different categories
- Goals tracker
- Dot grid paper ideal for bullet-journaling
TO RECEIVE YOUR FREE RESOURCE, JUST ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW.
An email confirmation with your free resource will be sent to the email address provided.