The Gospel Project
Chronological Bible Study for All Ages, Centered on Christ. The Bible is not a collection of stories. It is one story of God's plan to rescue His people from sin and death. The Bible is the story of redemption, the gospel message of Jesus Christ. And it's our story, too.
Gospel Project Distinctives
The Gospel Project Details:
- Chronological study plan - Genesis through Revelation
- Christ-centered study - All Scripture gives testimony to Jesus
- Age alignment - All ages learn same lessons
- Missional focus to respond to God
- 99 Essential doctrines of Christian faith identified
- 18 months in the Old Testament & 18 months in the New Testament
- 3 year study plan
The Gospel Project for Preschoolers
The Gospel Project for Kids
More Resources for Kids
Gospel Foundations for Students
Training Teens in Purity
The True Love Project is a video-driven Bible study for all students that provides an in-depth look at what the Bible has to say in regards to sex, purity, and romance. By starting with God's story and ending with sex, God's glory and one's mission, students will explore a number of topics that demonstrate the centrality of the gospel when it comes to defining one's purity.
The True Love Project leader kit includes one leader guide, one student book, and the True Love Project DVD. The DVD is an essential part of the "True Love Project" experience, containing eight teaching sessions by Clayton King, eight interviews between Clayton King and other leaders in the evangelical community, as well as an introduction and promo video.