- All Products
- Mega Fall Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Christian Book Distributors (www.christianbook.com), the leading catalog retailer of over 500,000 Christian products and one of The Boston Globe 100 Top Places to Work for 6 years running, has an opening in our Distribution Center for a Third Shift Restock Associate. This is a full-time position (11PM - 7AM, Sunday-Thursday).
- Pick product for replenishing shelves.
- Load and unload trucks using pallet jack or fork lift.
- Restock inventory to shelves.
- Keep area and shelves neat and clean.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Accuracy and ability to work with minimal direct supervision.
- Basic keyboarding skills.
- Strong history of safe operation of power lifts equipment. Adhere to company safety policies.
- Must be able to work on your feet all day and lift up to 70 pounds.
- Must be able to work in high bay levels up to 40 feet.
- Must have a valid state driver's license.
- Must have a clean driving record.
- Must be able to successfully pass a CORI.
If interested please email or send your resume to:
Christian Book Distributors
Human Resources Department
140 Summit Street
Peabody, MA 01960