Christianbook Charitable Giving
We are very proud to support several charitable causes locally and globally. At present our charitable giving includes the following:
- Bible schools, primarily in overseas countries that prepare their students for full-time ministry.
- Some of the countries include Bahamas, Belize, Croatia, Czech Republic, Ghana, India, Kenya, Malawi, Myanmar, Namibia, Nigeria, Philippines, Uganda, and Zambia.
- Children’s ministries that bring the gospel to children around the world.
- Compassion International – providing humanitarian relief delivered through the local church.
Local Community Support
Christianbook is excited to directly support our local community by partnering with local schools and many community organizations:
- Peabody Education Council
- Peabody Chamber of Commerce
- Peabody/Lynnfield YMCA
- Citizens for Adequate Housing
- Haven from Hunger
- Local Police and Fire Departments
Our employees, as well as being active in their own communities, have the opportunity to contribute to Compassion International through Christianbook’s payroll deduction program. As a result, 160 children are currently sponsored by Christianbook employees. We support causes which our employees have shown an interest in, and hold annual fundraisers for the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Thank You for Contacting Us
We receive many requests on a daily basis from customers and other organizations asking for our assistance with sponsored events, personal needs requests, and monetary donations. While we would love to be able to respond positively to each and every request, unfortunately we are unable to do so. In order for us to continue to provide our customers with the best products at the best prices around, and to be able to offer substantial quality support to the many organizations listed above, we try to be very conscientious and not stretch our resources thinly. So, while at this time we are not accepting requests to support other causes, we do appreciate hearing from you and wish you much success with your own charitable and support endeavors.