Extend learning beyond the classroom with Spanish Math books, guides, and journals that help build critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- 8 Spanish leveled books help students progress to higher levels as they develop literacy skills.
- A parent's guide offers explicit, easy-to-use support for reading with young children.
- A personal journal encourages re-reading and responding to text, to confirm and extend understanding.
- An attractive carrying case contains all mat erials.
Enrich students' grade-level Math knowledge with Spanish leveled books that support new Math standards and build essential literacy skills
- Teach shapes, patterns, counting, time, addition, estimation, and more.
- Tips and activities in each book develop comprehension and critical thinking.
- Real-world connections make Math concepts meaningful and engage students.
- Ideal for guided and independent reading at school or home
- 12 titles, 16 pages each; full-color; 7 5/8" x 6 1/2"